Tuesday 29 July 2008

Fairy Bride

Well now that I'm married I can really settle down to familiarising myself with this new ( to me ) world of blogging ! In the next few weeks I hope to have a section dedicated to my cards, set up Pay Pal and then I hope to get Betty's shop really up and working. Just to back track, I was very happy with the final magical effect of my wedding cake; the pale peach icing matched the pearls I wore and the silver sugared almonds matched my shoes. I also made thirty fairy brides on wires that were stuck into the icing and taken away as favours by all the lady guests ( the men seemed happy enough with the almonds ! ) we are now back from our honeymoon in Italy and I must dust down my sewing machine and get back into production ... hope to post up the results soon !

No comments: