Monday 17 March 2014

New website and Early Blooms !


At last I have a new website , bettybib.com and although it is still a work in progress ( I have yet to sort out p&p on it and learn how to manage it , it promises to be simple enough for me to update it more easily. )


I have also been recording the latest fairy activity ( of which there has been rather a lot with all this wonderful Spring weather .)


The Manolia Stellata is out and must be enjoyed as it so fleeting ... Nothing like swinging on it's branches ...

This green clad fairy was spotted loitering by the white crocus ...


This one was found warming her wings on a hydrangea bloom in amongst the daffodils I spotted a rare pink fairy tip toeing about. Must write up my notes now - it's always hard to keep up with Mother Nature and the Fairyworld at this time of year and I'm caught slightly on the hop as everything is blooming so early ... Most fairies are still hybernating in March except for the hardy types like Willow and Chestnut who always seem to show their faces first, so all in all it promises to be a good season for fairy spotting !

No comments: